The two categories that are services fall into include:
- Exterior Waterproofing: When it comes to offering exterior solutions, we use dry sodium bentonite clay and the system for foundation safeguarding.
- Interior Waterproofing: When it comes to offering interior solutions, we use crack injections and the drain tiles designed for the interiors.
- The Dry Sodium Bentonite Clay: In case any of your exterior walls develop a crack, or a gap that is visible enough to disturb you, filling it with bentonite clay can helps save the day.
- Membrane Installation with A Drain Tile: This is one of the best options when it comes to protecting the foundations of your property. The membrane we use is a coating of asphalt-modified polyurethane that is then installed by our experts against the foundation to help keep away the ground water.
- Crack Injection: In case a crack pops up in the foundation, the basements would be the first one to suffer. The reason for such cracks could be the built-up pressure around the basements.
- Interior Drain Tiles: The pressure that may be built up beneath your basements may lead to developing of cracks and basement leakages. The professionals at our end would help in installing an interior drain tile beneath the foundation to lessen the pressure.
The magic of this clay is such that it would aid in absorbing extra water surrounding the walls and, in turn, would harden enough to become a shield against any further water damage.
On the other hand, an exterior drain tile would be installed on the membrane’s outer surface so that the water gets directed to the installed sump pump system.
The team at Expert Waterproofing Ltd. would help infuse the cracks with the expanding polyurethane fills. Such fills would, in turn, spread out to block the cracks and would also prevent further cracks from developing.
The drain tile would divert the extra water to the sump pump system that would further drain it away. The drain tiles we use are durable and are known to last a lifetime.